Loving is a skill that can be learned. Acquire this most profound skill from best-selling author David Richo in this online course based on his book How to Be an Adult in Love: Letting Love in Safely and Showing It Recklessly. It’s a great way to study the book in depth—and to interact in real time with the author himself. Richo uses wisdom from psychology, Buddhism, and a range of other spiritual traditions to show how we can learn first to love ourselves, then to love in relationships, and finally to offer love universally.
Participants will receive:
- A specially annotated eBook edition of How to Be an Adult in Love
- Five course lessons (each including video talks from David Richo, readings, and practices covering the material in two of the book's chapters) over a five-week period, beginning on November 11
- Two hour-long live video chats with David Richo (8:00 to 9:00 p.m. EDT on 11/26 and 12/10), which will also be made available as recordings
- The opportunity to participate in facilitated discussion forums
- Unlimited access to the course for six months