Psychotherapy & Spirituality Summit is a free online summit that begins on October 30 through November 8. Promotions begin on October 17.
- 10 day summit: 3 sessions/day at 12pm, 4pm, 8pm EST.
- Each session is a 30 minute presentation (including a teaching and practice) followed by a QA, between 45-60 minutes.
- Live Summit presentations free, and available for bundled purchase and transcripts with bonuses. Priced at $297 (discounted from $497)
Join us to learn more about:
- How both psychotherapy and spirituality contain “blind spots”
- Traumatic experience as the gateway to the dimensions of spirit
- Embracing an mature, psychologically informed spirituality
- Turning to the body for guidance
- Exploring the furthest reaches of our human potential
Presenters: A.H. Almaas, Ashley Turner, Bill Plotkin, Bo Forbes, Bruce Tift, DaRa Williams, Diane Poole Heller, Dorothy Hunt, Gabor Mate, Jack Kornfield, James Hollis, John Prendergast, John Welwood, Judith Blackstone, Ken Wilber, Lama Palden Drolma, Loch Kelly, Mariana Caplan, Pat Ogden, Peter Fenner, Pilar Jennings, Richard Miller, Richard Schwartz, Robert Augustus Masters, Ron Siegel, Sandra Maitri, Stanislav Grof, Susan Pollak, Thomas Moore, Trudy Goodman