Yoga Mama prenatal training is for yoga teachers and healthcare providers who wish to expand their current offerings to support women on their journey into motherhood. Grounded in ancient wisdom, contemporary knowledge, and practical advice, Linda Sparrowe’s weekend workshop covers each trimester, labor and birth, and postpartum. CEUs available.
This 16-hour training will cover:
- Anatomical, hormonal, and muscular changes happening in each trimester
- How to create sequences that emphasize self-awareness and promote strength, flexibility, and balance—with the yoga mama’s comfort in mind
- How to teach yoga mamas in a regular vinyasa or hatha flow class
- Specific modifications to accommodate her growing belly, recalibrate her balance, and honor fluctuations in her energy levels
- Pranayama and meditation practices designed to connect mama and baby from the beginning of pregnancy through the postpartum years
- How to use the ancient teachings to help women root down, look within, and approach the birthing process from a place of deep, inner knowing