Reprint Permissions | Foreign Rights Information
To obtain permission to reprint or photocopy an excerpt from one of our titles, please read through these guidelines and provide the following information:
To request permission to photocopy a selection, including for course packs, please contact:
The Permissions Company, Inc.
3735 Turtle Run Blvd., #1917
Coral Springs, FL 33067
To request permission to reprint excerpts, please contact The Permissions Company, Inc. at the address above. When requesting permission directly, please be sure to include the following information:
- the title and author of the book to be excerpted
- the ISBN or year of publication
- the specific material you would like to reprint (including page numbers)
- the name and address of the publisher that will be reprinting the material
- title and expected first print run of the book in which the material will be used
- territory in which the publisher plans to sell the book
Due to the high volume of permissions requests, processing requests may take as long as six to eight weeks. Please follow up if you haven’t had a response within that time frame.
With each permission granted we will specify a credit line, but it might be helpful to know that our standard credit line is as follows:
“From (title), by (author), © (date of publication). Reprinted by arrangement with Shambhala Publications, Inc., Boulder, CO. www.shambhala.com.”
Many anthologies published by Shambhala are compiled from a number of different books that may or may not be published by us. Please look carefully on the copyright page or within the particular excerpt to see who published the passage you are seeking to use.
Send the above information to our permissions department via e-mail: email@example.com; or mail: Permissions, Shambhala Publications, 4720 Walnut St. Ste. 106, Boulder, CO 80301.