By Dhyana Masla
The first pregnancy book with an Ayurvedic approach to conscious conception, pregnancy, labor + birth, and postpartum. This robust guide includes more than 50 traditional practices, recipes, and remedies.
Ayurveda, India’s ancient and holistic system of health, offers timeless wisdom on the sacred process of bringing life into this world. Ayurveda Mama offers ways to prepare your body, mind, and life before conception and ways to nourish your little one throughout pregnancy. Dhyana includes tips on diet, lifestyle, herbs, and oils so that you experience vibrancy and vitality.
- Feel prepared for your unique birthing experience
- Be equipped with Ayurvedic techniques to invoke auspiciousness, balance, and ease
- Have the tools needed to assure that your Sacred Window, or postpartum period, is one of the most profound and memorable experiences of your life
- Feel assured that you are deeply nourished and cared for so that you can care for your little one
- Includes over 50 supportive traditional practices, recipes for optimal health, instructions for creating your own nontoxic home products, and elixirs to treat common ailments